'Tourism and Hospitality in the 21st Century' is a collection of essays which consider the future of tourism and hospitality. The international team of contributors represent a wide range of interests involved in tourism and hospitality.
Divided into three parts, this book analyses:
· Global dimensions, patterns and trends -demographic, social, economic and technical
· Regional development of such areas as Africa, Asia, Europe and America, among others
· The future of various sectors within the industries - such as transport, tourist attractions, coastal resorts and timesharing.
'Tourism and Hospitality in the 21st Century' is suitable for: senior personnel in private and public sector tourism and hospitality operations; international and national official tourism bodies and other organizations; universities and other higher education institutions; universitties and other higher education institutions; consultancy; finance, construction and supply industries; and as a reference point for students.
Taylor and Francis; March 2002
- ISBN 9781136353987
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure EPUB format
- Title: Tourism and Hospitality in the 21st Century
- Author: S Medlik; Andrew Lockwood (ed.)
In The Press
"This book would benefit anyone reading it with even a passing interest in the topic. It is easily readable, and a very understandable introduction to the topics that will be consuming us in the years ahead."
-Mosche Davidow, Lecturer, Graduate School of Business, Univesity of Haifa, Israel