YES, YOU CAN BE, DO, HAVE AND ACHIEVE THE THINGS YOU WANT IN LIFE
Unlimited Power, the international bestseller by Anthony Robbins, has guided millions along the path to success. Now, in Unlimited Power: A Black Choice, Robbins and his longtime associate and friend Joseph McClendon III. an authority in the African-American community and Head Trainer for Robbins Research International, address the specific needs of African Americans in search of knowledge, courage, success, and a better quality of life.
Robbins and McClendon here provide the inspiration and tools to help African Americans overcome roadblocks and cultural conditioning that might keep them from enjoying the life of their dreams. Step by step, Robbins and McClendon show how to eliminate fears and phobias, fuel the body with renewed health and energy, dramatically improve relationships, and become a persuasive communicator. Readers learn:
* The seven lies of success
* How to duplicate the success of others
* The five keys to wealth and happiness
* How to determine one's values
* How to resolve inner conflicts that are the source of self-destructive behaviour
* What they really want and how to achieve it
With Unlimited Power: A Black Choice. Anthony Robbins and Joseph McClendon III have written a unique and dynamic book that will provide African Americans with a program for super success in all aspects of their lives.
Free Press; May 2010
- ISBN 9781439135617
- Read online, or download in secure EPUB format
- Title: Unlimited Power a Black Choice
- Author: Tony Robbins
Imprint: Free Press