Since Lightroom first launched, Scott Kelby's The Lightroom Book for Digital Photographers has been the world's #1 best-selling Lightroom book. In this latest version for Lightroom 3, Scott uses his same step-by-step, plain-English style and layout to make learning Lightroom easy and fun. Scott doesn't just show you which sliders do what. Instead, by using the following three simple, yet brilliant, techniques that make it just an incredible learning tool, this book shows you how to create your own photography workflow using Lightroom:
1) Scott shares his own personal settings and studio-tested techniques. He trains thousands of Lightroom users at his "Lightroom Live!" tour and knows first hand what really works and what doesn't.
2) The entire book is laid out in a real workflow order with everything step by step, so you can begin using Lightroom like a pro from the start.
3) What really sets this book apart are the last two chapters. This is where Scott dramatically answers his #1 most-asked Lightroom question, which is: "Exactly what order am I supposed to do things in, and where does Photoshop fit in?" Plus, this is the first version of the book that includes his famous "7-Point System for Lightroom," which lets you focus on mastering just the seven most important editing techniques.
The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 Book for Digital Photographers is the first and only book to bring the whole process together in such a clear, concise, and visual way.
Pearson Education; July 2010
- ISBN 9780321712660
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure EPUB format
- Title: The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 Book for Digital Photographers
- Author: Scott Kelby
Imprint: New Riders
About The Author
Scott Kelby is Editor-in-Chief of Photoshop User magazine, President of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals, Executive Editor of the Photoshop Elements Techniques newsletter, and one of the leading seminar instructors in the country today.