Sams Teach Yourself Microsoft Windows® 7 in 10 Minutes gives you straightforward, practical answers when you need fast results. By working through its 10-minute lessons, you’ll learn how to get more done with Windows 7…get it done quicker with no hassle…and have more fun along the way!
Tips point out shortcuts and solutions.
Cautions help you avoid common pitfalls.
Notes provide additional information.
10 minutes is all you need to learn how to…
- Quickly discover Windows 7’s best new features
- Personalize Windows 7 just the way you like it
- Use the newest Internet Explorer to browse the web faster and more safely
- Set up and connect to wireless networks quickly
- Create and use network Homegroups
- Find files and programs in no time with Instant Desktop Search
- Accomplish tasks more quickly with Jump Lists and Libraries
- Create slideshows with Windows 7’s media tools
- Enjoy videos and music with Windows 7’s media tools
- Safeguard your files with Windows Backup
- Reliably set up printers and other devices
- Make the most of Windows 7 on netbooks and notebooks
- Maintain and troubleshoot any Windows 7 computer
- Recover lost account passwords with a password reset disk
Pearson Education; September 2010
- ISBN 9780132121651
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure EPUB format
- Title: Sams Teach Yourself Microsoft Windows 7 in 10 Minutes
- Author: Mark Edward Soper
Imprint: Sams Publishing
About The Author
Mark Edward Soper is the author or coauthor of more than 20 books on technology topics, including two books on Windows Vista, one previous book on Windows 7, and many print and online articles on Windows Vista and Windows 7 for Maximum PC print and online editions and InformIT.com. Mark has also contributed to Special Edition Using and In Depth books on Windows versions from Me and XP through Windows 7 and has also written and coauthored three A+ Certification books. Mark also has 20 years of consumer and corporate training experience in Windows, application software, networking, and hardware upgrading and repair.