A must-have collection of Office 2010 application Bibles, written by the world?s leading experts
Talk about a bargain! Office 2010 Library offers enormous savings on four invaluable resources that boast nearly 5,000 pages and cover the core Office programs: Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word. The world?s leading experts of these applications provide you with an arsenal of information on the latest version of each program. Three CDs are also included that feature bonus material, including helpful templates, worksheets, examples, and more to enhance your Microsoft Office 2010 experiences.
- Features four essential books on the most popular applications included in the Office 2010 suite: Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word
- Excel 2010 Bible?serves as an indispensable reference for Excel users, no matter your level of expertise, and updates you on the latest Excel tips, tricks, and techniques
- Access 2010 Bible?offers a thorough introduction to database fundamentals and terminology
- PowerPoint 2010 Bible?shows you how to use the new features of PowerPoint 2010 and make successful presentations
- Word 2010 Bible?begins with a detailed look at all the new features in Word 2010 and then expends to cover more advanced, intricate topics
Office 2010 Library presents you with all-encompassing coverage that you won?t find anywhere else!
Wiley; November 2010
- ISBN 9781118010099
- Read online, or download in secure EPUB format
- Title: Office 2010 Library
- Author: John Walkenbach; Michael R. Groh; Herb Tyson; Faithe Wempen
About The Author
John Walkenbach, "Mr. Spreadsheet," is a principal of J-Walk and Associates, Inc. and an Excel MVP. He is a leading authority on spreadsheet software and creator of the award-winning Power Utility Pak. He has written more than 50 books.
Faithe Wempen is a Microsoft Office Specialist Master Instructor, software consultant, and author of over 90 computer books. She has taught Office applications to over 250,000 students online. She also teaches university classes on Microsoft Office.
Herb Tyson has written over a dozen computing books. He has received the Microsoft MVP award for Word each year for more than ten years. Widely recognized for his expertise, Herb’s clients have included IBM, Wang, the federal government, the World Bank.
Michael R. Groh is a well-known author and consultant specializing in database systems. He was in a select group invited to preview Access 1.0 in 1992 and since then, Mike has been involved in every Microsoft Access beta.