Access to History: Crisis in the Middle East: Israel and the Arab States 1945-2007

Access to History: Crisis in the Middle East: Israel and the Arab States 1945-2007 by Michael Scott-Baumann
Not for sale in
your country

Ensure your students have access to the authoritative and in-depth content of this popular and trusted A Level History series.

For over twenty years Access to History has been providing students with reliable, engaging and accessible content on a wide range of topics. Each title in the series provides comprehensive coverage of different history topics on current AS and A2 level history specifications, alongside exam-style practice questions and tips to help students achieve their best.

The series:

- Ensures students gain a good understanding of the AS and A2 level history topics through an engaging, in-depth and up-to-date narrative, presented in an accessible way.

- Aids revision of the key A level history topics and themes through frequent summary diagrams

- Gives support with assessment, both through the books providing exam-style questions and tips for AQA, Edexcel and OCR A level history specifications and through FREE model answers with supporting commentary at Access to History online (www.accesstohistory.co.uk)

Crisis in the Middle East: Israel and the Arab States 1945-2007

This title explores and analyses the history of conflict in the Middle East from British rule in the early twentieth century to the Iraq war in the twenty-first century. The Arab-Israeli conflict is the main focus of this book but it also examines:

* Arab nationalism, especially in Egypt and Syria

* the Islamic revolution in Iran in 1979

* the causes and consequences of three wars involving Iraq

* the growth of political Islam and Islamic fundamentalism in the Middle East.

Hodder Education; April 2009
Title: Access to History: Crisis in the Middle East: Israel and the Arab States 1945-2007
Author: Michael Scott-Baumann

• Contents
No entry found

This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...

• Access to History: Crisis in the Middle East: Israel and the Arab States 1945-2007
    Access to History: Crisis in the Middle East: Israel and the Arab States 1945-2007Michael Scott-BaumannUS$ 16.99
  • Access to History: The Middle East 1908-2011 Second Edition
    Access to History: The Middle East 1908-2011 Second EditionMichael Scott-BaumannUS$ 26.40
    Access to History: The Middle East 1908-2011 Second EditionMichael Scott-BaumannUS$ 9.99
  • Access to History: Protest, Agitation and Parliamentary Reform in Britain 1780-1928
    Access to History: Protest, Agitation and Parliamentary Reform in Britain 1780-1928Michael Scott-BaumannUS$ 10.99
  • Access to History: Protest, Agitation and Parliamentary Reform in Britain 1780-1928 for Edexcel
    Access to History: Protest, Agitation and Parliamentary Reform in Britain 1780-1928 for EdexcelMichael Scott-BaumannUS$ 28.16