From the #1 Name in Professional Certification
Get on the fast track to becoming CompTIA Linux+ certified with this affordable, portable study tool. Inside, Linux expert Michael Jang guides you on your career path, providing expert tips and sound advice along the way. With an intensive focus on only what you need to know to pass the CompTIA Linux+ exam, this certification passport is your ticket to success on exam day.
- Itineraries--List of official exam objectives covered
- ETAs--Amount of time needed to complete each lesson
- Travel Advisories--Expert advice on critical topics
- Local Lingo--Concise definitions of key terms and concepts
- Exam Tips--Common exam pitfalls and solutions
- Checkpoints--End-of-chapter questions, answers, and explanations
- Career Flight Path--Career options mapped out to maximize the return from your IT journey
Practice exam on CD powered by LearnKey
McGraw-Hill Education; February 2008
- ISBN 9780071782012
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure EPUB format
- Title: Mike Meyers' Linux+ Certification Passport
- Author: Michael Jang
Imprint: McGraw-Hill Education
About The Author
Michael Jang, LCP, MCSE, RHCE is the bestselling author of RHCE Red Hat Certified Engineer Linux Study Guide and several other certification prep books.
About the Series Editor: Mike Meyers is the bestselling author of six editions of CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide and several other computer books. He is the president and founder of Total Seminars, LLC, a major provider of PC and network repair seminars for thousands of organizations throughout the world, and a member of CompTIA.