Kaplan Medical's USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2018: Immunology and Microbiology offers in-depth review with a focus on high-yield topics – a comprehensive approach that will help you deepen your understanding while focusing your efforts where they'll count the most.
Used by thousands of medical students each year to succeed on USMLE Step 1, Kaplan's official
lecture notes are packed with full-color diagrams and clear review.The Best Review
Looking for more prep? Our USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2018: 7-Book Set has this book, plus the rest of the 7-book series.
- Organized in outline format with high-yield summary boxes for efficient study.
- Clinical correlations and bridges between disciplines highlighted throughout.
- Full-color diagrams and charts for better comprehension and retention.
- Updated annually by Kaplan's all-star expert faculty
Kaplan Publishing; December 2017
- ISBN 9781506221113
- Read online, or download in secure EPUB format
- Title: USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2018: Immunology and Microbiology
- Author: Kaplan Medical
Imprint: Kaplan Publishing
About The Author
For over 40 years, Kaplan Medical has been dedicated to helping aspiring doctors prepare for and pass their medical licensing exams. We are proud to offer the most innovative study tools available on the market and our dedicated staff of expert advisors and faculty ensures that doctors and medical students receive the guidance and support they need. At Kaplan Medical, our students’ success is our goal.