SHARPEN YOUR CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS AND IMPROVE PATIENT CARE
Experience with clinical cases is key to mastering the art and science of medicine and ultimately to providing patients with competent medical care. Case Files®: Emergency Medicine, Fourth Edition delivers 59 true-to-life cases that illustrate essential concepts in Emergency Medicine. Each case includes an easy-to-understand discussion correlated to key concepts, definitions of key terms, clinical pearls, and USMLE®-style review questions to reinforce your learning. With Case Files®, you’ll learn instead of memorize.
• Learn from 59 high-yield cases, each with board-style questions
• Master key concepts with clinical pearls
• Solidify your knowledge with 14 new integrated challenge questions
• Polish your approach to clinical problem solving and patient care
• Maximize your shelf exam score with this proven learning system
McGraw-Hill Education; August 2017
- ISBN 9781259640834
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure EPUB format
- Title: Case Files Emergency Medicine, Fourth Edition
- Author: Eugene C. Toy; Barry Simon; Kay Takenaka; Terrence H. Liu; Adam J. Rosh
Imprint: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
About The Author
Eugene C. Toy, MD is Assistant Dean for Educational Programs, Professor and Vice Chair of Medical Education, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, McGovern Medical School at the University of Texas Health Sciences Center at Houston.
Terrence H. Liu, MD, MHP is Professor of Clinical Surgery, University of California San Francisco School of Medicine; Program Director, University of California San Francisco, East Bay Surgery Residency; Attending Surgeon, Alameda County Medical Center.
Barry C. Simon, MD is Chairman, Department of Emergency Medicine, Clinical Professor of Medicine, Alameda County Medical Center Center/Highland Campus, University of California, San Francisco.
Katrin Y. Takenaka, MD is Assistant Professor, Clerkship Director, Assistant Residency Program Director, Department of Emergency Medicine, McGovern Medical School at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston.
Adam J. Rosh, MD, MS, FACEP is Attending Physician, Department of Emergency Medicine, Southern Ohio Medical Center.