Print version of the book includes free access to the app (web, iOS, and Android), which offers interactive Q&A review plus the entire text of the print book! Please note the app is included with print purchase only.
This is a comprehensive review for the new Trauma Certified Registered Nurse (TCRN®) exam, featuring innovative clinical judgment--enhancing content review, 500 practice-test Q&As with rationales, test-taking skills, and in-depth coverage of the test blueprint. This review is distinguished by its unique "Think in Questions" format, which helps readers to anticipate the kinds of questions that might be asked and promotes critical thinking throughout the exam. The content review comprises bite-size sections for easier learning and memorization that include thousands of unfolding questions, answers, and hints.
The review's user-friendly format guides candidates through each topic with a short content review followed by a Socratic-style Q&A reasoning process to assist in arriving at the best possible clinical judgment. It also includes plentiful tables and charts to reinforce learning, a chapter on test-taking skills, specific guidance on preparing for the certification exam, and useful suggestions related to the exam format.
- Goes beyond mere memorization of facts with "Think in Questions" Socratic-style content review
- Provides content review, practice exam-style Q&A with rationales, test-taking skills, and test blueprint format
- Includes thousands of unfolding questions, answers, and hints
- Contains "bite-size" sections for each topic for easier learning and memorization
- Includes 500 exam-style questions with rationales
- Now includes an ebook and interactive Q&A app—track and sync your progress on up to three devices
The Board of Certification for Emergency Nursing (BCEN®) is the sole owner of the Trauma Certified Registered Nurse (TCRN®) certification program.
BCEN® does not endorse any TCRN® certification exam review resources or have a proprietary relationship with Springer Publishing Company.