This fully updated study guide covers every topic on the current version of the CompTIA Security+ exam
Take the latest version of the CompTIA Security+ exam with complete confidence using the detailed information contained in this highly effective self-study system. Written by a team of leading information security experts, this authoritative guide addresses the skills required for securing a network and managing risk and enables you to become CompTIA Security+ certified.
CompTIA Security+ All-in-One Exam Guide, Fifth Edition (Exam SY0-501) covers all exam domains and features 200 accurate practice questions. To aid in study, the book features learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, practice exam questions, and in-depth explanations. All questions mirror those on the live test in style, format, and difficulty. Beyond fully preparing you for the challenging SY0-501 exam, the book also serves as a valuable on-the-job reference for IT professionals.
• Provides 100% coverage of every objective on exam SY0-501
• Electronic content includes 200 practice questions and a secured book PDF
• Written by a team of experienced IT security academics
McGraw-Hill Education; January 2018
- ISBN 9781260019292
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure EPUB format
- Title: CompTIA Security+ All-in-One Exam Guide, Fifth Edition (Exam SY0-501)
- Author: Wm. Arthur Conklin; Greg White; Dwayne Williams; Chuck Cothren; Roger L. Davis
Imprint: McGraw-Hill Education
About The Author
Wm. Arthur Conklin, CompTIA Security+, CISSP, is an assistant professor in the Department of Information and Logistics Technology at the University of Houston.
Gregory White, CompTIA Security+, CISSP, is an associate professor in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Texas at San Antonio.
Contributing authors: Chuck Cothren, Roger L. Davis, and Dwayne Williams