Prepare for the newest versions of Microsoft Exam 70-533–and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS). Designed for experienced IT professionals ready to advance their status, Exam Ref focuses on the critical thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the MCSA level.
- Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Design and implement Azure App Service Apps
- Create and manage compute resources, and implement containers
- Design and implement a storage strategy, including storage encryption
- Implement virtual networks, including new techniques for hybrid connections
- Design and deploy ARM Templates
- Manage Azure security and Recovery Services
- Manage Azure operations, including automation and data analysis
- Manage identities with Azure AD Connect Health, Azure AD Domain Services, and Azure AD single sign on
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
- Assumes you are an IT professional with experience implementing and monitoring cloud and hybrid solutions and/or supporting application lifecycle management
This book covers the 533 objectives as of December 2017. If there are updates for this book, you will find them at https://aka.ms/examref5332E/errata.
About the Exam
Exam 70-533 focuses on skills and knowledge for provisioning and managing services in Microsoft Azure, including: implementing infrastructure components such as virtual networks, virtual machines, containers, web and mobile apps, and storage; planning and managing Azure AD, and configuring Azure AD integration with on-premises Active Directory domains.
About Microsoft Certification
Passing this exam helps qualify you for MCSA: Cloud Platform Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate certification, demonstrating your expertise in applying Microsoft cloud technologies to reduce costs and deliver value. To earn this certification, you must also pass any one of the following exams: 70-532 Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions, or 70-534 Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions, or 70-535, Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions, or 70-537: Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack.
Pearson Education; January 2018
- ISBN 9781509306510
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure EPUB format
- Title: Exam Ref 70-533 Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Author: Michael Washam; Rick Rainey; Dan Patrick; Steve Ross
Imprint: Microsoft Press
About The Author
RICK RAINEY is Principal Program Manager in Microsoft’s Azure Customer Advisory Team (CAT).
MICHAEL WASHAM, Microsoft Azure MVP, Insider and Advisor, is CEO of the cloud readiness company Opsgility. Michael has extensive history in the IT Industry where he has worked as an IT Professional, developer, Evangelist, and Program Manager before turning to his passion of enabling companies of all sizes make the digital transformation to the cloud. Michael is an avid blogger, author speaker, and trainer on cloud computing, debugging, and DevOps.
DAN PATRICK is the Chief Cloud Strategist for Opsgility http://www.opsgility.com. He has an extensive background in the IT industry with a focus on Virtualization, Networking and Identity management. Dan is a 15 year veteran of Microsoft, where was a Principal Consultant and Prac¿tice Manager. Today he still works with Microsoft as an Azure MVP and advisor. He regularly speaks about the cloud all over the world, and you can follow him on twitter @deltadan.
STEVE ROSS is Partner Technology Strategist with Microsoft’s One Commercial Partner Tech¿nology Team and is heavily involved in helping partners build services using cloud technolo¿gies. Steve has also been a Principal Cloud Solution Architect with Opsgility, building Microsoft Azure training content and teaching enterprise customers and Microsoft partners and employ¿ees all around the world.