First published in the most ambitious international philosophy project for a generation; the Routledge Encyclopedia of Philosophy.
Logic from A to Z is a unique glossary of terms used in formal logic and the philosophy of mathematics.
Over 500 entries include key terms found in the study of:
* Logic: Argument, Turing Machine, Variable
* Set and model theory: Isomorphism, Function
* Computability theory: Algorithm, Turing Machine
* Plus a table of logical symbols.
Extensively cross-referenced to help comprehension and add detail, Logic from A to Z provides an indispensable reference source for students of all branches of logic.
Taylor and Francis; September 2013
- ISBN: 9781134970971
- Edition: 1
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure ePub format
- Title: Logic from A to Z
- Author: John B. Bacon; Michael Detlefsen; David Charles McCarty