This updated edition prepares students to succeed on the SAT Subject Test in Biology E/M (Ecology and Molecular). This comprehensive manual presents:
- A short diagnostic test
- Two full-length Biology E/M practice tests
- All test questions answered and explained
- A test overview and an extensive subject review of all topics covered on the exam
- More than 350 additional practice questions with answers
The practice tests reflect the actual test in format and degree of difficulty.INCLUDES ONLINE PRACTICE TESTS:
Students who purchase this book will also get FREE access to two additional full-length online SAT Biology Subject Tests with all questions answered and explained. The online exams can now be easily accessed by computer, tablet, and smartphone.
Barrons Educational Series; November 2017
- ISBN: 9781438065083
- Read online, or download in secure ePub format
- Title: Barron's SAT Subject Test Biology E/M
- Author: Deborah T. Goldberg
Imprint: Barrons Educational Series
About The Author
Deborah Goldberg is passionate about Biology. She earned her B.S. and M.S. degrees in Biology at Long Island University. For fourteen years, she did cell research at NYU Medical Center and New York Medical College. For the following twenty-two years, she taught Biology, Chemistry, and Forensic Science at Lawrence High School in Cedarhurst, New York.