Don't Let the Real Test Be Your First Test!
Based on the HR Certification Institute's Professional and Senior Professional in Human Resources bodies of knowledge, this practical guide contains 600+ realistic practice exam questions to prepare you for these challenging certification exams. To aid in your understanding of the material, in-depth explanations of both the correct and incorrect answers are provided for every question. A valuable pre-assessment exam tests your readiness and identifies areas requiring further study. Designed to help you pass the exams, this is the perfect companion to PHR/SPHR Professional in Human Resources Certification All-in-One Exam Guide.
Covers all PHR and SPHR functional areas, including:
- Business management and strategy
- Workforce planning and employment
- Human resource development
- Compensation and benefits
- Employee and labor relations
- Risk management
Electronic content includes:
- All 600+ practice exam questions from the book in the Total Tester exam engine--test yourself by exam topic or take complete exams
McGraw-Hill Education; July 2014
- ISBN: 9780071840903
- Edition: 1
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure ePub format
- Title: PHR/SPHR Professional in Human Resources Certification Practice Exams
- Author: Tresha Moreland; Gabriella Parente-Neubert; Joanne Simon-Walters
Imprint: McGraw-Hill Education
About The Author
Tresha Moreland, MBA, MS, SPHR, is an executive leader in human resources and the founder and publisher of HR C-Suite.
Gabriella Parente-Neubert, MLHR, PHR, is an experienced human resources professional, adjunct professor, and certified life and career coach with more than 12 years of experience.
Joanne Simon-Walters, MBA, PHR, is a human resources leader with more than 15 years of progressive management experience in educational, IT, financial, and non-profit organizations.