- Provides practical easy-to-implement advice on how to comply with the latest rules and regulations.
- Shows how to recoup money spent on duty drawbacks.
- Shows how to get around trade barriers in foreign countries.
- Shows how to use the internet and other technologies to reduce the cost of exporting.
- Provides insights into reducing export risk exposures.
Wiley; March 2003
- ISBN: 9780471434078
- Edition: 1
- Read online, or download in secure PDF format
- Title: Managing Exports
- Author: Frank Reynolds
About The Author
FRANK REYNOLDS is the President of International Projects, a twenty-five year old award-winning foreign trade company based in Toledo, Ohio. He writes the Journal of Commerce's "Export ABCs" column and The Exporter's "The Trading Desk" column, holds a U.S. customs broker license, and represented the United States at the ICC INCOTERMS 2000 Revision. He brings forty years of hands-on experience to the task of managing exports.