Find success in finance, friendships, , and spirituality with the advice of a well-known expert
It's safe to say that nearly everyone is seeking a happier, more successful life. So then why do so few attain it? Business Secrets from the Bible proposes a new way to view and approach success—one based upon key concepts from the Bible that are actually surprisingly simple. Written especially for those seeking success in the realms of money, relationships, and spirituality, this book encourages readers to realize their common mistakes, come to terms with them, and turn those mistakes into future triumphs. Filled with concrete advice for improved finances, spirituality, and connection, this resource takes a practical approach and aims to change not just the minds, but the actions of readers with a self-evident and persuasive pathway.
Drawing on his wisdom and knowledge of the Bible, the author reveals the clear link between making money and spirituality, and urges readers to focus on self-discipline, integrity, and character strength in order to achieve personal prosperity. Special emphasis is given to establishing positive attitudes toward making money and adopting effective Biblically-based strategies.
- Demonstrates how earnings and profits are God's reward for forming relationships with others and serving them
- Stresses the importance of service, sharing, change, leadership, and creating boundaries and structures
- Encourages readers to focus on other people's desires and teaches why and how to make connections with many people
- Suggests ways for readers to transform themselves and continue toward success even in the face of fear and uncertainty
Attaining wealth and well-being is no longer a mystery. Let this book identify and correct the errors that are keeping you from fulfillment and happiness.
Wiley; February 2014
- ISBN: 9781118749203
- Edition: 1
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure ePub format
- Title: Business Secrets from the Bible
- Author: Daniel Lapin
About The Author
RABBI DANIEL LAPIN is a respected Torah scholar, Jewish leader, radio and television personality, presidential advisor, and author. With radio host Michael Medved, he co-founded the Pacific Jewish Center in Los Angeles. Newsweek named him as one of the top 50 rabbis in America. Rabbi Lapin is the president of the American Alliance of Jews and Christians and has been the headline speaker for hundreds of companies, organizations, churches and synagogues and was the keynote speaker at the Congressional bi-partisan opening of the 106th Congress in Washington, D.C. He is the author of Thou Shall Prosper: Ten Commandments for Making Money, Buried Treasure, Thought Tools, and America’s Real War.