Clear coverage of the latest specification from an experienced author team of examiners and teachers, plus a free Student's CD-ROM.
This new edition follows the syllabus exactly and is written in two parts, reflecting the AS and A Level section division of the syllabus.
- Improves exam performance with annotated sample exam answers at three levels
- Offers additional support on a Student's CD-ROM, included with every book
- Provides opportunities for self assesment with worked examples and consolidation questions
The Student's CD-ROM features:
- interactive tests
- topic summaries
- key terms
- additional questions
- a revision checklist for each topic
- informations and advice in revision planning
Mike Crundell and Geoff Goodwin are the principal examiners for Cambridge International A Level Physics.