A money-saving PHR/SPHR Professional in Human Resources Certification self-study bundle
Covering all six HR functional areas, PHR/SPHR Professional in Human Resources Certification Bundle is a complete self-study package for these challenging exams. PHR/SPHR Professional in Human Resources Certification All-in-One Exam Guide covers all current exam objectives. The pre-assessment tests in PHR/SPHR Professional in Human Resources Certification Practice Exams help you gauge your readiness for the five full-length practice exams included in the bundle. For a final overview of key exam topics, you can study the Quick Review Guide.
- Save 12% off manufacturer’s suggested retail price.
- Total electronic content includes: 900+ practice exam questions; Quick Review Guide; supplemental worksheets and exercises
- All answer choices, correct and incorrect, are accompanied by detailed explanations
McGraw-Hill Education; December 2014
- ISBN: 9780071835909
- Edition: 1
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure ePub format
- Title: PHR/SPHR Professional in Human Resources Certification Bundle
- Author: Dory Willer; William H. Truesdell; Tresha Moreland; Gabriella Parente-Neubert; Joanne Simon-Walters
Imprint: McGraw-Hill Education
About The Author
Dory Willer, SPHR (Clayton, CA) is a certified business and life coach with 25 years of experience as a senior human resources executive, international speaker, and training facilitator.
William H. Truesdell, SPHR (Walnut Creek, CA) is President and founder of The Management Advantage, Inc., a personnel management consulting firm.
Tresha Moreland, MS, SPHR, MBA (Fresno, CA) is an executive leader in human resources with more than 20 years of experience and the founder and senior principle consultant for HR C-Suite.
Gabriella Parente-Neubert, MLHR, PHR (Denver, CO) is a professor of Human Resources at Webster University in Denver, Colorado, and is a Senior Human Capital Consultant at TriNet HR Corporation.
Joanne Walters, PHR, MBA (Chicago, IL) is a human resources leader with more than 15 years of progressive management experience in educational, IT, and financial industries as well as non-profit organizations.