Prepare for the SHRM-CP and SHRM- SCP exams with this money-saving, comprehensive study package
Designed as a complete self-study program, this collection offers a variety of proven, exam-focused resources to use in preparation for the SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) and SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) exams. Comprised of SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Certification Practice Exams, and bonus electronic content, this bundle covers 100% of the topics on the exams and features a total of over 800 accurate practice questions. The bundle serves both as a study tool AND a valuable on-the-job reference that will serve HR professionals well beyond the exams.
• Covers 100% of the SHRM Body of Competency & Knowledge and features 800+ practice exam questions
• This bundle is 10% cheaper than buying the books individually AND includes content unavailable elsewhere
• Electronic content includes practice exams, a quick review guide, study worksheets, exercises, and more
McGraw-Hill Education; January 2019
- ISBN: 9781259585609
- Edition: 1
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure ePub format
- Title: SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Certification Bundle
- Author: Dory Willer; William H. Truesdell; William D. Kelly; Joanne Simon-Walters
Imprint: McGraw-Hill Education
About The Author
Dory Willer, SHRM-SCP, is a certified business & life coach with 25 years of experience as a senior human resources executive, international speaker, and training facilitator. She is co-author of PHR/SPHR Professional in Human Resources Certification All-in-One Exam Guide.
William H. Truesdell, SHRM-SCP, SPHR, is President and founder of The Management Advantage, Inc. He is an expert on the subjects of personnel practices, employee handbooks, equal opportunity, and performance management programs.
William Kelly, SHRM-SCP, SPHR, is the owner of Kelly HR, an HR consulting services firm. William has more than 40 years of HR experience.
Joanne Walters, SHRM-SCP, SPHR, is a human resources leader with more than 15 years of progressive management experience. She is co-author of PHR/SPHR Professional in Human Resources Certification Practice Exams.