Berlitz Pocket Guides: iconic style, a bestselling brand, this is the quintessential pocket-sized travel guide to Mauritius, which now comes with a bi-lingual dictionary
Plan your trip, plan perfect days and discover how to get around - this pocket-sized guide with new bi-lingual dictionary is a convenient, quick-reference companion to discovering what to do and see in Mauritius, from top attractions like Kestrel Valley, to hidden gems, including Ile Aux Cerfs. This will save you time, and enhance your exploration of this fascinating country.
· Compact, concise, and packed with essential information, this is an iconic on-the-move companion when you're exploring Mauritius
· Covers Top Ten Attractions, including Chamarel Waterfalls and Belle Mare Beach and Perfect Day itinerary suggestions
· New bi-lingual dictionary section makes this the perfect portable package for short trip travellers
· Includes an insightful overview of landscape, history and culture
· Handy colour maps on the inside cover flaps will help you find your way around
· Essential practical information on everything from Eating Out to Getting Around
· Inspirational colour photography throughout
· Sharp design and colour-coded sections make for an engaging reading experience
About Berlitz: Berlitz draws on years of travel and language expertise to bring you a wide range of travel and language products, including travel guides, maps, phrase books, language-learning courses, dictionaries and kids' language products.