Ensure code compliance, accurate calculations, and quality, while saving time and money
Comprehensive, practical, and visual, this resource provides you with instant access to job-critical information.
600 tables, charts, checklists and calculations for quick look-up
- Provides job-critical data on every major building code, including the IBC (International Building Code) -- the world's most widely adopted building code
- Jargon-free explanations clarify complex codes
- Covers construction procedures and standards for commercial and industrial projects
McGraw-Hill Education; April 2006
- ISBN: 9780071487344
- Edition: 1
- Read online, or download in secure PDF format
- Title: Construction Codes & Inspection Handbook
- Author: Gil Taylor
Imprint: McGraw-Hill Education
About The Author
Gil L. Taylor has worked in the construction industry for more than 24 years, holding such positions as Project/Construction Manager for the Design/Build Division of Mason & Hanger Engineering, Kentucky State Resident Inspector, and Project Engineer for Takenaka International USA -- one of Engineering News Record's "Top 25" design/build firms. He belongs to several professional construction organizations, including the International Code Council (ICC). He is an ICC-certified building inspector as well as an ICC-certified inspector in electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and residential one- and two-family codes. He is the author of several books and manuals on construction and code issues, including the Up to Code series, published by McGraw-Hill in 2005. He lives in Lexington, Kentucky.