Provides a "real-world" perspective on the preparation of construction documents.
* Highly visual book with extensive drawings and details.
* Essential reference for NCIDQ examination.
Wiley; December 2006
- ISBN: 9780470148631
- Edition: 1
- Read online, or download in secure PDF format
- Title: Construction Drawings and Details for Interiors
- Author: W. Otie Kilmer; Rosemary Kilmer
About The Author
W. OTIE KILMER, AIA, is an associate professor of interior design at Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana, and has taught drawing and design for more than twenty years.
ROSEMARY KILMER, ASID, IDEC, is an associate professor of interior design at Purdue University. During her career, she has served on the board of directors for the NCIDQ.
The Kilmers head their own design practice, Kilmer and Associates, an architectural and interior design firm.