Introducing McGraw-Hill's Inspection Notes Series!
From tradesmen to engineers to building inspectors, everyone involved with the building industry needs to be certain that their work will pass inspection. Inspection Notes are innovative, on-the-job "cheat sheets" packed with practical information that will save time and money, and ensure that all facets of a construction job are "up to code." There is no easier way for busy building professionals to do their jobs thoroughly and efficiently while avoiding costly mistakes.
Every title in the series features:
- A pocket-sized format for handy reference to complex information calculations, and diagrams for instant clarification of complicated data
- Clear role definitions of who is responsible for each facet of a construction project
- Easy-to-follow explanations of complicated codes
- Thorough and detailed indexes to make information retrieval a snap
McGraw-Hill Education; March 2005
- ISBN: 9780071465373
- Edition: 1
- Read online, or download in secure PDF format
- Title: Electrical Inspection Notes: Up to Code
Series: Inspection Notes
- Author: Gil Taylor
Imprint: McGraw-Hill Education
About The Author
Gil L. Taylor (Lexington, KY) has worked in the construction industry for more than 20 years, holding positions such as Project Manager for the Design/Build Division of Mason & Hanger Engineering, State Resident Inspector at Eastern Kentucky University, and Project Engineer for Takenaka International USA – one of ENR’s Top 25 design/build firms. He belongs to several professional construction organizations, including the Construction Specifications Institute (CSI), National Independent Certified Building Inspectors Association, National Home Builders Association, and Building Officials and Code Administrators International (BOCA), and holds inspection licenses in Kentucky. He’s written several books and manuals on construction and code issues, and has reviewed books for the National Home Builders Association.