Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) is an analytical tool used by chemists and physicists to study the structure and dynamics of molecules. In recent years, no other technique has grown to such importance as NMR spectroscopy. It is used in all branches of science when precise structural determination is required and when the nature of interactions and reactions in solution is being studied. Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy has established itself as a premier means for the specialist and non-specialist alike to become familiar with new techniques and applications of NMR spectroscopy.
* Provides updates on the latest developments in NMR spectroscopy
* Includes comprehensive review articles
* Highlights the increasing importance of NMR spectroscopy as a technique for structural determination
Elsevier Science; September 2011
- ISBN: 9780080560922
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure ePub format
- Title: Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy
Series: Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy
- Author: Graham A. Webb (ed.)
Imprint: Academic Press
In The Press
Praise for the Series
"...an eclectic and timely collection of reviews on recent advances and hot topics in nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy. ...faithful in citing seminal literature and past reviews, while including most, if not all, recent work in the past 10 years. For those who have an interest in NMR spectroscopy, this book would be an excellent resource."
--JOURNAL OF AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY