Photographic Lighting: Essential Skills offers practical coverage of everything you need to know to understand the characteristics of light and the foundations of photographic lighting, including film, filters, exposure, compensation, zone system and an array of creative techniques. Students and committed amateurs will find sound technical knowledge with inspiring projects. Developing professionals in need of a refresher or a reference need look no further. The authors use terminology that is easy to understand and explain techniques in a clearly written, no nonsense manner. Photographic Lighting: Essential Skills ensures all the fundamentals of lighting are learnt and applied to help improve the use of light in photography and encourage visual expression.
* A variety of activities and assignments throughout the book teach lessons in a creative context that can be applied immediately to develop the professional in you
* Two all new chapters cover the latest post-production and composite imagery techniques and provide the necessary tools needed to refine and improve your photos
* Features online support, including video tutorials and downloadable figure files. It's like having the authors in the room to show you how it's done!
Taylor & Francis; April 2008
- ISBN: 9780080569635
- Edition: 4
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure ePub format
- Title: Photographic Lighting
Series: Photography Essential Skills
- Author: John Child; Mark Galer
Imprint: Taylor & Francis