Whether you like it or not, Dick Cheney is our president. Whoops, we mean vice president. Now, just in time for hunting season, here’s an indispensable guide fully loaded with tips for surviving these tortuous Cheney years, including
• 6 actions to take if you think someone is spying on you
• 4 recipes for cooking quail
• 4 public relations steps to take if you’ve shot someone
• 9 things Halliburton is under investigation for
• 6 ways to impeach a vice president
• 7 things to do if your children exhibit Cheney-like behavior (other than send them hunting with the vice president)
• 9 ways to profit financially from Cheney
So take heart that we’re in the last throes, if you will, of the Cheney reign. Remember, the best kind of leader by far is a lame duck!
Random House Publishing Group; December 2007
- ISBN: 9780307415097
- Read online, or download in secure ePub format
- Title: Duck!
- Author: Gene Stone
About The Author
Gene Stone is the author of the New York Times bestseller The Bush Survival Bible, Duck!: The Dick Cheney Survival Bible, and The 12-Step Bush Recovery Program. A former book, magazine, and newspaper editor, as well as the author or ghostwriter of more than 30 books, he divides his time between Manhattan, upstate New York, and worrying about the planet.