Introduction to Emergency Management sets the standard for excellence in the field and has educated a generation of emergency managers. Haddow, Bullock, and Coppola return for the sixth edition with an emphasis on climate change as a major hazard. Fully updated throughout for new regulations and workflows, with new case studies covering the latest in best practices, this classic textbook prepares students for the challenges of a career in emergency management.
- Expanded information on disaster recovery coordination structures
- Emphasis on climate change as a key hazard faced by disaster managers
- Coverage of social media as critical tool in emergency management
- Fully updated throughout for the latest regulations and workflows
- New examples and case studies throughout
- Updated ancillaries to keep course instruction fresh