PREMIUM PRACTICE FOR A PERFECT 5! Equip yourself to ace the 2018 AP World History Exam with this Premium version of The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide.
In addition to all the great material in our bestselling classic Cracking the AP World History Exam guide—which includes thorough content reviews, targeted test strategies, and access to AP Connect extras via our online portal—this edition includes extra exams, for a total of 5 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations!
This eBook edition is optimized for on-screen learning with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Up-to-date information on the 2018 AP World History Exam
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
Premium Practice to Help Achieve Excellence.
• 4 full-length practice tests in the book with complete answer explanations
• 1 additional full-length practice test with explanations online (available for download)
• Key terms lists, detailed maps, and helpful timelines of major developments
• End-of-chapter drills that mimic the exam and test your historical thinking skills and understanding of topics
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
About The Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.