Written in a friendly, accessible style by an expert team of authors with years of experience in both conducting and supervising systematic reviews, this is the perfect guide to using systematic review methodology in a research project. It provides clear answers to all review-related questions, including:
- How do I formulate an appropriate review question?
- What’s the best way to manage my review?
- How do I develop my search strategy?
- How do I get started with data extraction?
- How do I assess the quality of a study?
- How can I analyse and synthesize my data?
- How should I write up the discussion and conclusion sections of my dissertation or thesis?
SAGE Publications; October 2017
- ISBN: 9781526416582
- Edition: 2
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure ePub format
- Title: Doing a Systematic Review
- Author: Angela Boland (ed.); Gemma Cherry (ed.); Rumona Dickson (ed.)
Imprint: SAGE Publications Ltd
In The Press
"Placing myself in the capable hands of this trusted guide allows me to draw on practical tips and concise explanations without the nagging fear that I've missed something. If you want to travel light, unencumbered by unnecessary baggage, making steady progress to successfully complete your very own systematic review journey then climb on board!"