Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Don’t Let the Real Test Be Your First Test!
Based on the HR Certification Institute’s aPHR Exam Content Outline, aPHR Associate Professional in Human Resources Certification Practice Exams contains more than 500 practice questions that match those on the live test in content, tone, format, and difficulty. To aid in understanding, the book offers in-depth explanations of both the correct and incorrect answer choices. A valuable pre-assessment exam tests your readiness and identifies areas requiring further study. This highly effective self-study resource is the perfect companion to aPHR Associate Professional in Human Resources Certification All-in-One Exam Guide.
Covers every topic on the aPHR exam, including:
• HR operations
• Recruitment and selection
• Compensation and benefits
• Human resource development and retention
• Employee relations
• Health, safety, and security
Electronic content includes:
• All 500+ practice exam questions from the book in the Total Tester exam engine—take full-length practice exams or customized quizzes by exam topic
• Secured book PDF
McGraw-Hill Education; August 2017
- ISBN: 9781260026344
- Edition: 1
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure ePub format
- Title: aPHR Associate Professional in Human Resources Certification Practice Exams
- Author: Tresha Moreland; Gabriella Parente-Neubert; Joanne Simon-Walters
Imprint: McGraw-Hill Education
About The Author
Tresha Moreland, SPHR, SSBBP, is an executive leader in human resources with more than 20 years of experience. She is co-author of PHR/SPHR Professional in Human Resources Certification Practice Exams.
Gabriella Parente-Neubert, MLHR, PHR, CLC, is a professor of Human Resources at Webster University in Denver, Colorado, and is a Senior Human Capital Consultant at TriNet HR Corporation. She is co-author of PHR/SPHR Professional in Human Resources Certification Practice Exams.
Joanne Simon-Walters, MBA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, is a human resources leader with over 15 years of progressive management experience. She is co-author of PHR/SPHR Professional in Human Resources Certification Practice Exams.