Grow your students' confidence in applying mathematical techniques to solving problems with resources developed specifically for the OCR specification by subject specialists and MEI (Mathematics in Education and Industry).
- Develop reasoning and problem-solving skills with practice questions and differentiated exercises that build mathematical techniques.
- Help students to overcome misconceptions and develop insight into problem-solving with annotated worked examples.
- Build connections between topics with points of interest and things to notice such as links to real world examples and noticing patterns in the mathematics.
- Enhance individual understanding with discussion points designed for the classroom.
- Consolidate understanding with end of chapter summaries of the key points.