EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5! Ace the AP Physics C Exam with this comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations, thorough content reviews, targeted exam strategies, and bonus online extras.
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content reviews for all test topics
• Tons of charts and figures to illustrate important concepts
• Diagnostic answer keys to help focus your studies
• Access to online study plans, a handy list of key terms and concepts, helpful pre-college information, and more
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Step-by-step walk-throughs of sample Mechanics and Electricity & Magnetism exam questions
• Diagnostic answer key to help focus your studies
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP Physics C Exam arms you to take on the test and achieve your highest possible score.
About The Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. In addition to helping millions succeed on standardized tests, The Princeton Review provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. Along with classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring, and online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.