Pediatric Collections offers what you need to know - original, focused research in a snapshot approach.
More data continues to emerge on teen use of eCigarettes that leads to smoking. Renowned AAP journal editors have created this new, first-in-series, Pediatric Collection with high-impact articles that address the public health trend among adolescents and young adults, and the unintended nicotine poisonings among younger children.
Order this limited-edition print collection to build your clinical reference library, augment your training and academic activities, launch new public health initiatives and research endeavors, or implement prevention strategies in your community.
As a bonus to ordering this print collection, receive a FREE eCigarettes prevention poster with purchase.
High-impact topics include:
- AAP Policy that protects children from tobacco, nicotine, and tobacco smoke
- Screening for and preventing eCigarette and future cigarette use
- Flavored eCigarette impact on cigarette smoking
- Palatability and sensory effects
- Adverse effects of liquid nicotine
- Adolescent risk status and use of electronic vapor products and cigarettes
- eCigarettes and national adolescent cigarette use: 2004–2014
- Risk factors for exclusive e-Cigarette use and dual tobacco use
- Exposure to eCigarette television advertisements
- Psychosocial factors associated with eCigarette and cigarette use
- Dripping and alternate uses of eCigarettes to vaporize cannabis
- eCigarettes, nicotine, and tobacco product poisonings