This innovative new collection features six original essays exploring the spatial, temporal, and other structures that shape conscious perception.
- Includes cutting-edge research on an increasingly influential topic in the philosophy of the mind
- Explores structural differences between the senses and between different theories of perceptual experience
- Offers innovative new arguments on the philosophy of perception written by leading scholars in the field
Wiley; March 2015
- ISBN: 9781119061090
- Edition: 1
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure EPUB format
- Title: The Structure of Perceptual Experience
Series: Ratio Special Issues
- Author: James Stazicker
About The Author
James Stazicker is a Lecturer in Philosophy at the University of Reading. Focusing on the philosophy of psychology and philosophy of perception, he is a member of the University of Reading’s interdisciplinary Centre for Cognition Research.