Practice the Black Art of BUZZ
Would you like to spark a media frenzy ... for free?
Do you want to jumpstart your sales and profile in a jaw-dropping way? How would you feel about unleashing your message on the entire world?
In Dirty Little Secrets of Buzz, veteran promotional stunt-planner David Seaman reveals a brand-new, counterintuitive approach to traditional marketing and PR. Find out how controversy, scandal-mongering, and social networking can turn your message into a viral sensation.
Inside are sixty-one secrets for getting millions of eyeballs turning toward you or your business, including:
- Enemies are more important than friends
- A dog and a blog can increase repeat customers
- Put MySpace, Facebook, and the social networking revolution to work for you
- Google juice: hot links from highly rated sites
- TV doesnt make youyou make you
- Get ten thousand visitors for free through StumbleUpon
Dirty Little Secrets of Buzz is a powerful how-to collection of all the secrets no one talks aboutsecrets you wont find in any other marketing book or program.