A proven system for rallying all of an organizations' employees around a new vision and ideas for making the vision stick
When something at work isn't going smoothly, managers struggle with what part of the problem to tackle first. Do they start with cost reduction? Or should they go for process improvements first? The authors—who have helped hundreds of companies and individuals change and improve—say spend time and money adjusting the systems in which people operate, rather than targeting people and their performance directly. The authors show that it's in fact possible to change everything at once—with a focus on making such transformations permanent and repeatable.
- Brand-new Introduction written for the paperback edition
- Filled with illustrative examples from Northrup Grumman, BHP-Billiton, Reebok, Harvard Business School, and many others
- Two experts in the field show how to make major transformations happen
The book outlines a process for engaging all employees to buy-in to an improved vision of an organization's new and improved future.
Wiley; July 2011
- ISBN: 9781118170724
- Edition: 1
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure ePub format
- Title: The Three Laws of Performance
Series: J-B Warren Bennis Series
- Author: Steve Zaffron; Dave Logan
About The Author
Steve Zaffron is the CEO of the Vanto Group, a global consulting firm that designs and implements large-scale initiatives to elevate organizational performance. Zaffron has directed major corporate initiatives with more than three hundred organizations in twenty countries.
Dave Logan is on the faculty at the Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California and is a former associate dean. He is also senior partner of CultureSync, a management consulting firm. Logan has written three books, including Tribal Leadership.