The #1 review for the USMLE Step 2 CS is now even better!
The Sixth Edition of First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS has been updated to reflect the latest NBME exam format and worksheet items, and incorporates feedback from recent US and international test-takers. This high-yield review delivers a thorough exam preparation guide for the USMLE Step 2 CS, offering a solid review of frequently test CS cases, along with proven study and exam strategies for clinical encounters.
• 40 full-length practice cases that simulate the real exam
• Time management advice to maximize clinical encounters.
• Step-by-step strategies for interacting with standardized patients, including "difficult patients" and telephone encounters.
• A revised and expanded set of mini-cases representing common complaints designed to help test-takers rapidly develop a working set of differential diagnoses
McGraw-Hill Education; December 2017
- ISBN: 9781259862458
- Edition: 6
- Read online, or download in secure PDF format
- Title: First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS, Sixth Edition
- Author: Tao Le; Vikas Bhushan
Imprint: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
About The Author
Tao Le, MD, MHS(Louisville, KY) isAssistant Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Allergy and Immunology atthe University of Louisville.
Vikas Bhushan, MD (LosAngeles, CA) is a practicingdiagnostic radiologist.
KachiuC. Lee, MD, MPH (Providence, RI) earned hermedical degree and master’s degree in public health from NorthwesternUniversity and served as chief resident in her dermatology residency at BrownUniversity. After residency, she completed fellowship training at MassachusettsGeneral Hospital. She is currently academic faculty at Brown University,
ManiverDeol, MD (New York, NY) earned her medical degree from Government MedicalCollege in Patiala, India. Her passion is medical education, and she iscurrently a Senior Editor on multiple First Aid and USMLE-Rx projects, primarilyat the Step 2 CS/CK level.