EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SCORE A PERFECT 5. Ace the AP Economics Macro & Micro Exams with this comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests with complete explanations, thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, and online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Tons of charts and figures to illustrate trends, theories, and markets
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to online study plans, a handy list of key terms and concepts, helpful pre-college information, and more
Practice That Gets You to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests (1 Macro & 1 Micro) with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content chapter
• Step-by-step walk-throughs of sample questions
Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP Economics Macro & Micro Exams arms you to take on the test and achieve your highest possible score.
Random House Children's Books; October 2018
- ISBN: 9781524758356
- Read online, or download in secure ePub format
- Title: Cracking the AP Economics Macro & Micro Exams, 2019 Edition
Series: College Test Preparation
- Author: The Princeton Review
Imprint: Princeton Review
About The Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. In addition to helping millions succeed on standardized tests, The Princeton Review provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. Along with classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring, and online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.