Have you seen others earning a full-time income from writing and publishing eBooks, and you want to do it too, but you don't know how?
In this book you're going to learn not only how to write an eBook in 7 days or less, but also how to start making sales - all within one week. Really!
You're also going to discover:
• The 4 elements that each chapter of your eBook must contain to really hook your reader in and keep them reading.
• The extremely useful and well-known 'secret' that keeps your writing flowing.
• How to stay on topic. This is really important because readers don't want you to waste their time with unnecessary tangents.
• How to create a blueprint in as little as 2 hours or less. How to integrate main topics and sub-topics into your blueprint so that it really eases the writing process.
• How to quickly find chapter ideas.
• How to publish your eBook in just minutes.
• Create a free eBook cover using basic software already on your computer.
• A huge list of ways to market your eBook for free.
• What you need to talk about most in your sales page - and it's NOT your eBook.
• How to create a 10-point marketing plan and a whole list of ideas of what to include.
• How to write a short report or eBook in just 2 hours.
This really is the ultimate guide on writing and publishing eBooks AND making sales.
You can read this ebook online in a web browser, without downloading anything or installing software.
This ebook is available in file types:
This ebook is available in:
After you've bought this ebook, you can choose to download either the PDF version or the ePub, or both.
The publisher has supplied this book in DRM Free form with digital watermarking.
You can read this eBook on any device that supports DRM-free EPUB or DRM-free PDF format.
The publisher has supplied this book in encrypted form, which means that you need to install free software in order to unlock and read it.
To read this ebook on a mobile device (phone or tablet) you'll need to install one of these free apps:
To download and read this eBook on a PC or Mac:
The publisher has set limits on how much of this ebook you may print or copy.