Equip your students with the knowledge and the skills that they need for the new AQA Psychology AS and A-level; guidance on assessment objectives, activities and clear, comprehensive coverage consolidates understanding and develops key skills to ensure progression.
- Thoroughly engage your students with Psychology at AS and A-level through extensive real-life contemporary research
- Ensure your students learn and understand content for all the key topics with popular clear, accessible style from Jean-Marc Lawton and Eleanor Willard
- Help your students understand the assessment objectives and develop their examination skills with assessment guidance and checks throughout and practice questions
- Ensure progression and encourage independent thinking with extension suggestions and activities
- Supports co-teaching of AS and year one A-level for the new AQA specification
Jean-Marc Lawton is a senior examiner for a major awarding body, and has been teaching Psychology for over 20 years. He has written several revision and unit guides, as well as a textbook for the IB diploma, and makes regular contributions to 'Psychology Review'. Jean-Marc also delivers revision conferences and teacher support sessions on both AS and A2 Psychology units.
Eleanor Willard has been teaching Psychology for many years. She has written a number of resources for A Level Psychology.