If you have always wanted to excel at drawing, then The Complete Guide to Drawing & Illustration is for you. All you need is a pencil, a bit of blank paper and the expert guidance you will find within these pages. This book is designed to systematically teach you the essentials of drawing and lays the groundwork for you to develop your own personal drawing style.
• Hands-on course in drawing and illustration, suitable for beginners and improvers alike
• Practical, step-by-step, easy-to-follow exercises and demonstrations
• From simple object drawing, move on to tackle all aspects of our environment, people and animals
• Sketching and observation, materials and theory, tips and techniques - everything you need to know to create original artworks, cartoons and illustrations
• More than 1,000 illustrations
Peter Gray is long established as an illustrator of books, magazines and newspapers and has written many books for adults and children, which have been published in many languages all around the world. He lives with his family in Suffolk