Provides the essential foundation for psychology students, this is a revised and updated version of the most trusted introduction written by the bestselling psychology author Richard Gross.
Psychology: The Science of Mind and Behaviour has helped over half a million students worldwide. It is the essential introduction to psychology, covering all students need to know to understand and evaluate classic and contemporary topics.
- Enables students to easily access psychological theories and research with colourful, user-friendly content and useful features including summaries, critical discussion and research updates
- Helps students to understand the research process with contributions from leading psychologists including Elizabeth Loftus, Alex Haslam and David Canter
- Ensures students are up to date with the latest issues and debates with this fully updated edition
Hodder Education; August 2015
- ISBN: 9781471829758
- Read online, or download in secure ePub format
- Title: Psychology: The Science of Mind and Behaviour 7th Edition
- Author: Richard Gross
Imprint: Hodder Education
About The Author
Richard Gross holds degrees in Psychology & Philosophy and the Sociology of Education & Mass Communications. Following a career in teaching, the runaway success of his first book, Psychology: The Science of Mind and Behaviour, made it possible for him to switch direction and focus on writing. His other best-selling books include Themes, Issues and Debates in Psychology, Key Studies in Psychology, AQA(A) Psychology for A2 and Psychology for Nurses and Allied Health Professionals. Richard speaks often at student and teacher conferences. In his spare time he is almost as devoted a Spurs fan as he is a husband and father of two daughters.