- Updated to meet the 2005 American Heart Association Guidelines
- Market: Emergency Medicine Technicians, Paramedics, Nurses, Physicians
- Quick-hit question & answer style reinforces facts for easy memorization -- only correct answers are given so wrong answers will never accidently be remembered
McGraw-Hill Education; May 2007
- ISBN: 9780071511186
- Edition: 3
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure ePub format
- Title: PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) Review: Pearls of Wisdom, Third Edition
Series: Pearls of Wisdom
- Author: Guy H. Haskell; Marianne Gausche-Hill
Imprint: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
About The Author
Guy H Haskell, Ph.D, NREMT-P is the Director of Emergency Medical and Safety Services Consultants. He is also a Paramedic and Firefighter with the Benton Township Volunteer Fire Department in Unionville, IN.
Marianne Gausche-Hill, MD, FACEP, FAAP is a Professor of Medicine at David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA in Los Angeles, CA. She is also the Director of Emergency Medical Services and Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellowships at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center's Department of Emergency Medicine in Torrance, CA.