Annual Reports in Computational Chemistry is a new periodical providing timely and critical reviews of important topics in computational chemistry as applied to all chemical disciplines. Topics covered include quantum chemistry, molecular mechanics, force fields, chemical education, and applications in academic and industrial settings. Each volume is organized into (thematic) sections with contributions written by experts. Focusing on the most recent literature and advances in the field, each article covers a specific topic of importance to computational chemists. Annual Reports in Computational Chemistry is a 'must' for researchers and students wishing to stay up-to-date on current developments in computational chemistry.
In Volume 3, topics covered include Simulation Methodologies (Carlos Simmerling), Biological and Biophysical Applications (Heather Carlson), Chemical Education (Theresa Zielinski), Materials and Polymers (Jeffry Madura), Quantum Chemistry (T. Daniel Crawford), and Emerging Technologies (Wendy Cornell). With this volume we extend the practice of cumulative indexing of both the current and past editions in order to provide easy identification of past reports.
* Broad coverage of computational chemistry and up-to-date information
* Topics covered include quantum chemistry, molecular mechanics, force fields, chemical education, and applications in academic and industrial settings
* Each chapter reviews the most recent literature on a specific topic of interest to computational chemists
Elsevier Science; September 2011
- ISBN: 9780080552774
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure ePub format
- Title: Annual Reports in Computational Chemistry
- Author: David C. Spellmeyer (ed.); Ralph A. Wheeler (ed.)
Imprint: Elsevier Science