For the millions who have embraced Og Mandino's classic, The Greatest Salesman in the World, here is his new book, which contains the amazing Memorandum from God . . . to you.
A great inspirational writer tells his greatest story—an amazing narrative that will hold you spellbound . . . as it reveals exciting new secrets for your personal happiness and success.
Here is a simple but powerful story that will affect your thoughts and actions long after the final sentence has touched your heart.
You will never forget:
• The four simple rules that can help you perform a miracle in your life
• The glass geranium that will break your heart
• The dingy parking lot where Mandino's life, and yours, begins again
• The ragpicker who rescues humans after they quit on themselves
• The secret of regaining the self-esteem you have lost
“A work that will lift the mind and heart of every reader!”—Norman Vincent Peale
Random House Publishing Group; September 2009
- ISBN: 9780307420640
- Read online, or download in secure ePub format
- Title: The Greatest Miracle in the World
- Author: Og Mandino
About The Author
Og Mandino is one of the most widely read inspirational and self help authors in the world. Former president of Success Unlimited magazine, Mandino was the first recipient of the Napoleon Hill Gold Medal for literary achievement. Og Mandino was a member of the International Speakers Hall of Fame and honored with the Masters of Influence by the National Speakers Association. Og Mandino died in 1996, but his books continue to inspire countless thousands all over the world.