Ace pathology on the USMLE Step 1!
Maximum Retention – Minimum Time
Deja Review: Pathology boils down your coursework to just the critical concepts you need to know for exam success. This unbeatable guide features a quick-read, two-column “flashcard” Q&A format – specifically designed to help you remember a large amount of pertinent information in the least amount of time possible. The format allows you to zero-in on only the correct answers to promote memory retention and get the most out of your study time. Great for last minute review of high-yield facts, Deja Review: Pathology provides a straightforward way for you to assess your strengths and weaknesses and prepare for USMLE Step 1 success.
- Active recall questions allow you to understand, not just memorize, the content
- Clinical vignettes at the end of chapters prepare you for board questions.
- Portable size for study on the go – fits in your white coat pocket.
- Bookmark included to help you work through easy-to-use flashcard presentation
McGraw-Hill Education; July 2010
- ISBN: 9780071736770
- Edition: 2
- Read online, or download in secure PDF or secure ePub format
- Title: Deja Review Pathology, Second Edition
Series: Deja Review
- Author: Jessica Davis; Emily King
Imprint: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
About The Author
About the Authors
Jessica Davis, MD is a Pathology resident at the University of California, San Fransisco. She recieved her medical degree from Oregon Health Science University in Portland, Oregon and was a Medical Student Fellow in the Department of Pathology.
Emily King, MD is a Pathology resident at the Brigham and Womens Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts. She recieved her medical degree from Oregon Health Science University in Portland, Oregon and was a Medical Student Fellow in the Department of Pathology.