A Companion to Nietzsche
provides a comprehensive guide to all the main aspects of Nietzsche's philosophy, profiling the most recent research and trends in scholarship.
- Brings together an international roster of both rising stars and established scholars, including many of the leading commentators and interpreters of Nietzsche.
- Showcases the latest trends in Nietzsche scholarship, such as the renewed focus on Nietzsche’s philosophy of time, of nature, and of life.
- Includes clearly organized sections on Art, Nature, and Individuation; Nietzsche's New Philosophy of the Future; Eternal Recurrence, the Overhuman, and Nihilism; Philosophy of Mind; Philosophy and Genealogy; Ethics; Politics; Aesthetics; Evolution and Life.
- Features fresh treatments of Nietzsche’s core and enigmatic doctrines.
Wiley; August 2011
- ISBN: 9781444356175
- Edition: 1
- Read online, or download in secure ePub format
- Title: A Companion to Nietzsche
Series: Blackwell Companions to Philosophy
- Author: Keith Ansell Pearson (ed.)
About The Author
Keith Ansell Pearson holds a Personal Chair in Philosophy at the University of Warwick. He co-founded the Friedrich Nietzsche Society and is renowned for his work on Nietzsche, Bergson, and Deleuze. He is co-editor, with Duncan Large, of The Nietzsche Reader (Blackwell, 2006).