This eBook is no longer available for sale.
Providing guidance that helps students practice and troubleshoot their exam technique, these books send them into their exam with the confidence to aim for the best grades.
- Enables students to avoid common misconceptions and mistakes by highlighting them throughout
- Builds students' skills constructing and writing answers as they progress through a range of practice questions
- Allows students to mark their own responses and easily identify areas for improvement using the answers in the back of the book
- Helps students target their revision and focus on important concepts and skills with key objectives at the beginning of every chapter
- Ensures that students maximise their time in the exam by including examiner's tops and suggestions on how to approach the questions
- Contextualise knowledge with case studies
This title has not been through the Cambridge International Examinations endorsement process.
Hodder Education; December 2015
- ISBN: 9781471856563
- Read online
- Title: Cambridge IGCSE Business Studies Study and Revision Guide 2nd edition
- Author: Karen Borrington; Peter Stimpson
Imprint: Hodder Education
About The Author
Karen Borrington (Author)
Karen Borrington teaches at Ecclestone School, Derbyshire and is an experienced examiner for the University of Cambridge International Examinations
Peter Stimpson (Author)
Peter Stimpson teaches at Hurtwood House School, Surrey and is an experienced examiner for the University of Cambridge International Examinations