The purpose of large-scale software architecture is to capture and describe practical representations to make development teams more effective.
In this book the authors show how to utilise software architecture as a tool to guide the development instead of capturing the architectural details after all the design decisions have been made.
* Offers a concise description of UML usage for large-scale architecture
* Discusses software architecture and design principles
* Technology and vendor independent
Wiley; July 2003
- ISBN: 9780470856383
- Edition: 1
- Read online, or download in secure PDF format
- Title: Large-Scale Software Architecture
- Author: Jeff Garland; Richard Anthony
About The Author
Jeff Garland, President CTO, CrystalClear Software, Phoenix, AZ, USA./p>
Richard Anthony, Senior Software Architect, Object Computing Inc, Tempe, AZ, USA.
Jeff Garland has over 16 years experience as a software designer and architect. He currently consults, specializing in the development of software architecture for large-scale systems. Richard Anthony has over 17 years experience as a software designer and architect. He currently consults, specializing in CORBA and distributed systems.